Friday, April 10, 2009

MONKEY PAINTINGS

Why do I continuously paint monkeys? Who knows. I've always told myself I'd eventually own a real live monkey as a pet. I've even researched into it on the internet.
If I do get a monkey, I desire the kind that won't bite me or break my stuff. I read monkeys like to watch you and see what you spend the most time with, and when they get mad at you they break that specific thing.
Also I read you are never to look a monkey in the eye or you risk getting yours torn out.
I don't think all monkeys are bad though. I read about a farmer who taught his monkey to dress itself, sit at the table and eat with its human family, and drive a tractor out in the field.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to share your work on my blog (tomorrow) Email me if possible! kcdoe27 (at) hotmail (dot) com Love the work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails