Friday, July 15, 2011

FAT DOG, LITTLE DOG

These are my brother-in-law's dogs. We got to see them when we visited him in China last month. These dogs were seriously funny to watch.
They were relentlessly bothered and tormented by us, and they didn't care. They just laid there like stuffed animals.
I know this fat one is a pug but I'm not sure what the little one is.
The fat one could stand up for about a minute, and then he'd slam himself back down onto the floor as if he'd been over exerted.
Look at how lazy they are in this video. Both of them are basically lumps of immobile meat.
I want to know what kind of dog this is. They called it a "bear dog". Is it a Pomeranian? I guess not because they said the parents of this dog were only 5 pounds each. He's reeeeeally light. It felt like a puffball with nothing inside when I picked him up.

6 comments:

  1. pUFFBALL SHOULD FEAR THEM ALLIGATORS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord. This is like some surreal view into an alternate universe. I love the way that big, lazy pug was getting into the foot message.

    Can they run? They seem incapable of rapid movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other dog is called a Pekingese dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lysdexicuss, That puffball also needs to beware of vacuum cleaners. He'd go right up the tube.

    Mykal, I honestly don't think they can run. The only time I saw them move to a different position on the floor was to eat.

    Travis, I wondered if that was a Pekingese, but when I looked them up online they had longer noses. Now I just looked some more and found some that looked like this one. I wonder if there are different kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "lumps of immobile meat" LOL
    They're okay... but they ain't no weiner dog my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy's feelings would be hurt if she knew I'd been petting another dog. I feel like a two-timer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails